Domestic and International Move Coordinator
Job Location: Hemel Hempstead
Scheduled Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Start 0830 – Finish 1730 (with some flexibility)
Salary: Pay negotiable based on previous removals experience plus good commission package.
At JamVans it’s not what we do it’s how we do it, we like to do things differently and to make that happen our people need to be a little bit different too. We are 100% focused on giving exceptional customer service and your job is to deliver this.
As a member of the team your main roles include dealing with sales leads, booking surveys, handling incoming calls, booking in removals and organising paperwork and job sheets.
A typical day…
- Running through all incoming sales leads and calling them to arrange a survey.
- Creating bookings which involves taking payments, making job sheets, organising parking.
- Organising schedules and bookings.
- Creating the delivery notes for all jobs to go out the following day.
- Managing incoming emails from the main company email address.
- Dealing with all nature of incoming calls, no two calls are the same.
- Processing and managing international moves
- Preparing import and export documentation
Most of your training will be on the job, with the first two weeks working under the supervision of experienced team members, you will shadow them whilst they train you and teach you how we do things.
Skills and Qualifications:
Personality is the key to being a JamVans team member. We expect you to go the extra mile in everything that you do. To become a member of the team you will need to have the following qualities and we will teach you the rest:
- Minimum of GCSE/O-Level Grades C in both Maths and English.
- Computer literate, much of your role is based on using computers.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Organising your time and the office to function methodically.
- A friendly manner with good communication skills.
- A confident approach to speaking with client’s and understanding their needs.
- Good time-keeping.
- Good at trouble shooting and forward thinking to resolve potential problems.
- Moving is very personal to our clients, it is essential that there is a friendly voice at the end of the phone.
Opportunities and Benefits:
One of the biggest sense of achievements you’ll get from this role is the satisfaction of being able to positively impact on a client’s moving experience. The appreciation that you will get from the customer after they have received exceptional service and leaving positive feedback and reviews about the great job that JamVans have done.
At JamVans loyalty pays. You are rewarded with an additional 1% pay increase for each year you remain with us, on top of any pay reviews we carry out to ensure your salary remains competitive. With overtime opportunities you will be able to top up your salary further at your own discretion. As an expanding business there are lots of new and exciting opportunities available to you to further your career.
Ready to get a move on? Apply now and join the JamVans team.
EXPLICITLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE!
Job Type: Full-time