Job Location: Hemel Hempstead
Scheduled Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am to 17:30pm option Saturday morning 08:30am – 12:30pm
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 depending on hours and experience
At JamVans it’s not what we do it’s how we do it, we like to do things differently and to make that happen our people need to be a little bit different too. We are 100% focused on giving exceptional customer service and your job is to deliver this.
When a client contacts JamVans their experience starts with you.
A typical day…
- Dealing with new sales queries and sending across quotes/pricing.
- Booking in storage collections/deliveries and small moves
- Organising schedules and bookings.
- Managing incoming emails from clients maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Dealing with all nature of incoming calls, no two calls are the same.
Most of your training will be on the job, with the first two weeks working under the supervision of experienced team members, you will shadow them whilst they train you and teach you how we do things.
Skills and Qualifications:
Personality is the key to being a JamVans team member. We expect you to go the extra mile in everything that you do. To become a member of the team you will need to be a people person who enjoys providing customer service and finding relevant solutions to meet the client’s needs. The following are key to being successful within this role.
- Minimum of GCSE/O-Level Grades C in both Maths and English.
- Computer literate, much of your role is based on using computers.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Good numerical skills.
- Organising your time and the office to function methodically.
- A friendly manner with good communication skills.
- A confident approach to speaking with client’s and understanding their needs.
- Good time-keeping.
- Good at trouble shooting and forward thinking to resolve potential problems.
- It is essential that there is a friendly voice at the end of the phone.
Opportunities and Benefits:
One of the biggest sense of achievements you’ll get from this role is the satisfaction of being able to positively impact on a client’s experience. The appreciation that you will get from the customer after they have received exceptional service and leaving positive feedback and reviews about the great job that JamVans have done.
At JamVans loyalty pays. You are rewarded with an additional day of annual leave for each year you remain with us, on top of any pay reviews we carry out to ensure your salary remains competitive. With overtime opportunities you will be able to top up your salary further at your own discretion. As an expanding business there are lots of new and exciting opportunities available to you to further your career.
Ready to get a move on? Apply now and join the JamVans team.
EXPLICITLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE!